ChileTajin's staff application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by soccerlovver2, Apr 22, 2018.

Tags:
  1. soccerlovver2

soccerlovver2 New Member

Minecraft Username:ChileTajin

How long have you been playing Zirone: I have been playing an supporting Zirone ever since 2 resets ago

What is your timezone: Central

How many hours a day do you play: 3 hours a day

Are you Respectful/Respected: Yes nobody has a grudge against me i try to keep peaceful'

What can you do to benefit Zirone: My goal is to improve the server and help prevent people from hacking or breaking the rules

Why should we chose YOU over other applicants: 1. I am not staff hunting 2. I have a lot of experience on Zirone i know all of the rules and how to work everything 3. I am online a lot its like i am addicted

Do you have any former experience being a staff member on a minecraft server: Yes, a lot of people make me staff because they know i am good with worledit and at finding rule breakers and how to deal with them in the best way possible

Have you ever been banned on Zirone: No

Scenario 1: You see someone spamming the chat but they won't stop, what would you do [if anything]: warn them. and if they keep on doing it then kick and if they dont stop 1 day mute

Scenario 2: you see someone saying in helpop that there is a hacker in pvp but there are no mods on, what do you do? [if anything]: Immediately contact a mod through discord

Scenario 3: You see someone advertising their shop every 15 seconds, what do you do? [if anything]: I warn them them and tell them to slow down and if they dont stop kick

Scenario 4: You see someone say a homophobic remark in /m, what do you do? [if anything]: I immediately tell them to stop and warn and kick them and if they keep on criticizing then mute

Scenario 5: You see someone abusing staff/player in /m, what do you do? [if anything]: I kick them then warn them again then mute

Scenario 6: You see someone say a popular server name in chat, what do you do? [if anything]:I warn them and contact a mod then i kick and then if they do it again mute

Last edited: Apr 22, 2018
    sos_boy likes this.