New PvP Zone.

Discussion in 'Skyblock Discussion' started by PurpleCrumbsOrFunfact, Mar 8, 2018.

1. PurpleCrumbsOrFunfact

PurpleCrumbsOrFunfact New Member

Hello everyone of Zirone!
    Recently i have decided to come back and have a little fun on Zirone, especially since i kind of left right after the release while waiting for my island to be fixed. However, that is off topic! Today i want to discuss the current pvp zone we are currently using. Overall i think it is a massive step since that past one, however, something about it seems not what i see as a suitable pvp zone on Zirone. Given that this one seems a lot like the first one from when i joined, i really enjoyed it, however, overtime it seemed a little random. This is because i often see no one ever there, unless the envoy is currently running, this is a problem because this only happens about every hour. The other times its used is to test god sets, i am not saying it needs excitement, but i believe for how it is made, it is far too small and has too much in it to fit in the Zirone style. Now as i said, i love the new pvp zone, it just seems outplaced. The best step is to find a mix between the last pvp zone and this current one. This was something i just wanted to post about, however go down to the actual post besides me ranting if you want the real fun part about this!

()=+=()=+=()=+=()=+=()=+=()=+=()=+=()=+=()=+=()=+=()=+=()=+=()=+=()=+=()=+=()=+=()=+=()=+=()=+=()

This part of the post is what i think is a good solution to fix the current pvp zone to make it
    overall more suiting in the environment it should fit into to be more linked to zirone:

Section 1.
    - Increase Size -
    Increasing the size is a definite way to overall improve the pvp zone, running in pvp to heal is key, and with a small pvp zone it is more about who has the better gear, i think having more space for someone to have a chance of escape will bring more people to the pvp zone.
    - New area on the map -
    As this is tying towards the first one, this would overall help add excitement back into the map, a good winner for this one would be the caves, in the first map the caves was an enjoyment for me, and it seemed like a great idea, especially to trap people during pvp combat, this would also hold for more distant envoys.
    - Cons -
    The Point of the size of the map in my eyes is to keep players close, and with the current map it holds players in a closer range, and having a bigger map will cause a problem of players being distant.
    - Solutions -
    To fix the cons, would be to put the envoys into the bigger map's center, maybe 20-30 blocks away from each other. Another way to fix this issue is that the farther from the center you go, the more difficulty it is to run and escape, causing it to keep players from running away and cause fighting to still be a thing of the present.

Section 2.
    - Removing or Changing Blocks -
    A problem that personally annoys be are the cobwebs and water, as they both add ways to get players stuck, overall they seem like a hassle. However, the thing is, they have a massive purpose. What do not have as big of a role are all the random fences, which seem to be blocking people from moving as fast to either run, or catch up to someone. This causes the pvp area to seem more annoying.
    - Removing Big Structures -
    Before you automatically assume that this does clash with the first section, i would like to point out I am not talking about areas, i am talking about buildings. Some structures, like the air balloon, have a great concept, and personally, i think is a great way to use as escape or to pull an Episode 3 of Star Wars High Ground trick, however, the area is too packed, and the best way to fix this is to remove some of the buildings that serve not much to no purpose. One of these is one of the houses, the houses are of course, a building to hide in during pvp, however i believe removing them would cause more sight on players and more space to spread things out, in turn you can move the air balloon into the space and cause more looseness between structures. It would make the pvp area less overwhelming and easier to learn and understand. Another location, which besides hiding, and utterly annoying, is the floating island. I know an envoy appears on it, but it is just in the way of something in turn that can be overall something else.
    - Cons -
    Of course removing structures would overall make the map a lot more empty, causing the map to be more boring and dull. It might also cause the map to feel smaller, seeing both walls might cause a cramp-like feeling towards the players. Removing certain blocks, like fences also takes away from detail too, causing the builds to seem bland.
    - Solutions -
    Of course, the cramp-like feel can be fixed with just a little bit of expansion. The lack of detail from the fences can be fixed as well with just putting more detail everywhere else, which can be quite easy if you know where to look. Also, you can add new sections that are underground, and make the whole area seem bigger by the idea of caves, however, it might just be a slight difference. This trick is often used to sell houses, by the size of rooms, like combining the kitchen, family room, and stairs to the upstairs, the room seems larger, however, all you did is took a few walls in, only adding a few more feet. All you are doing is adding feet.
    Section 3.
    This last section will be overtime updated as i work on this section, this section is not just an unfinished area, it is just a always updating section.

This section, a section not starting off with ideas, is a separate build i am making on my building world in creative. Overtime i will be posting images showing a lapse of images bringing together what can be a new pvp zone, as i know this is the most unlikely to happen. I would love to make people interested into using the forums and using it more like what i am doing. Every time i post an image, a date will also appear to show when this was taken to keep everyone up to date with what is going on. So without a further a-do, here are the images!
    ()=+=()=+=()=+=()=+=()=+=()=+=()=+=()=+=()=+=()=+=()=+=()=+=()=+=()=+=()=+=()=+=()=+=()=+=()=+=()
    Date: 3/8/18
    http://prntscr.com/ioq32o
    Date: 3/11/18
    Hello! Today is not a picture in minecraft, yet a quick sketch of what might be what i will be making, changes will be made, this is not final.
    Picture-> http://prntscr.com/ipr734
    Hope you all enjoy it so far!
    Date: 3/13/18
    Hello! Today i have finished most of the floor, and i have started on these unique pillars, the side i am not facing will not have a pillar, it will be a statue of our Quackulous Owner, LRKI!
    So without a further a do! Here is todays picture of my progress!
    Picture -> http://prntscr.com/iqupx6
    Date: 3/14/18
    Today i have finished our owner Lrki, and although you can barely see him on this image, he is there! Today i have finished all of the top spawn (Besides the dropdown wall). I have begun with the size of the pvp zone, and here you can see it is much larger, and it isn't over yet! I still need to add the caves and a new add-on not in the sketch. You can also see i made a little change to the overall shape.
    Picture -> http://prntscr.com/ircgpy

Update to this update 5 minutes later, the lrki head is now shown.
    Picture -> http://prntscr.com/irci2r
    Date: 3/14/18
    Hello! as this is the last post and is again, five minutes later, i wanted to say i have updated size to help add a little more wow factor and a new add-on coming soon onto this post! :)
    Picture-> http://prntscr.com/ircj6g
    Date: 3/15/18
    Today i have just made a sketch, (its late Wednesday) More will be shown later today or tomorrow!
    picture -> http://prntscr.com/ircm2w
    Date: 3/15/18
    Today i have started working on my actual pvp zone, i have begun on the walls and have a few sketches to mark some positions on the map where i want to put some things, as well as clarify some things also. Hope it is coming together to you people too! Also, keep in mind, this is all by hand, so this will be a large project. This will not be done in a week, no way in Lrki's name will it be done any time soon.
    Picture -> http://prntscr.com/irs677

Last edited: Mar 15, 2018
  2. PurpleCrumbsOrFunfact

PurpleCrumbsOrFunfact New Member

If anyone has any questions, be sure to ask me! I will be checking this a often as i can!

3. TanujGaming

TanujGaming New Member

lol its tooooooo long