Staff application- TanujGaming

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by TanujGaming, Apr 13, 2018.

1. TanujGaming

TanujGaming New Member

Minecraft Username:TanujGaming

How long have you been playing Zirone: 5 Days

What is your timezone: GMT +5:30

How many hours a day do you play: Minimum 3 hours.

Are you Respectful/Respected: Yes, I will respect other players in the server and if I am respecting them, they would for sure respect me :D. And if someone hates me, let him hate everyone has choices.

What can you do to benefit Zirone: I would keep a close check on hackers and good players and try to increase server's player count.

Why should we chose YOU over other applicants: I can't say that I am good or others are bad. I should be chosen because I guarantee of being more active in server and keeping a close check on players.

Do you have any former experience being a staff member on a minecraft server: Yes, I was an Admin in a server with many players.

Have you ever been banned on Zirone: No

Scenario 1: You see someone spamming the chat but they won't stop, what would you do [if anything]: I would simply mute him for some time and clear the chat.

Scenario 2: you see someone saying in helpop that there is a hacker in pvp but there are no mods on, what do you do? [if anything]: I would first ensure that the player is not hacking by going in spectator mode and then if the player is hacking I would ban him.

Scenario 3: You see someone advertising their shop every 15 seconds, what do you do? [if anything]: I will first mute him in 1st offence. Then, if he does after mute expires then 'A strict action'.

Scenario 4: You see someone say a homophobic remark in /m, what do you do? [if anything]: Kick or ban because these kinds of things are not respectable or acceptable.

Scenario 5: You see someone abusing staff/player in /m, what do you do? [if anything]: Warn him and if he does this continuesly then a strict action like ban.

Scenario 6: You see someone say a popular server name in chat, what do you do? [if anything]: Warn him that advertising is not allowed and if he is doing this repeatedly then a more strict action.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2018
  2. mpmp

mpmp Member Staff Member

First of all you dont really explain why we should pick you over other applicants and can you kind of explain what you did as staff member before and you're scenarios are not the way we work here i would sugest you look at the rules too find out what should be done

but you are active and good luck

(i am always truthfully when responding too staff apps please dont take it the wrong way)

3. TanujGaming

TanujGaming New Member

I am currently an admin in blockdrop bedwars. And you might know, it has so many players and specially in bedwars I have to keep a close check on hackers.

4. TanujGaming

TanujGaming New Member

Dont take it as an advertisement please.

5. TanujGaming

TanujGaming New Member

And I should be hired because I will always help the new members and the new islands and provide people with what they want and I will keep a close check on annoying and good people too.