TanujGaming's staff application!

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by TanujGaming, Apr 28, 2018.

?

Should I be accepted?

1. YES

100.0%
  2. NO

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. TanujGaming

TanujGaming New Member

Minecraft Username: TanujGaming

How long have you been playing Zirone: More than 2 weeks.

What is your timezone: GMT +5:30

How many hours a day do you play:3 minimum

Are you Respectful/Respected: Yes, I am helper in a server known as craftersland. And, I know my duties well.

What can you do to benefit Zirone: I can benefit zirone as I will be very active and try to make the server chat nice. I will help all the new and upcoming islands which I like to do. I will help all the needy people in the server.

Why should we chose YOU over other applicants: I should be chosen over other applicants as I will try to be more active and keep a close check on good players and smash out the toxic people.

Do you have any former experience being a staff member on a minecraft server: Yes.

Have you ever been banned on Zirone: No

Scenario 1: You see someone spamming the chat but they won't stop, what would you do [if anything]: First, I will issue an warning and kick him for spam. If he doesn't stop, I will give him mute and increase the time if he continues after mute is over I will call a higher staff to take actions.

Scenario 2: you see someone saying in helpop that there is a hacker in pvp but there are no mods on, what do you do? [if anything]: I will first go in spectator mode and see if the player is hacking or not if the player is hacking I'll record it and send it to higher staff so that they take action.

Scenario 3: You see someone advertising their shop every 15 seconds, what do you do? [if anything]: I will mute him for 1 hour in first offence and if he continues, I will increase the time and in 3rd offence straight ban.

Scenario 4: You see someone say a homophobic remark in /m, what do you do? [if anything]: I will first issue him a warning and if he continues, I'll refer to a experienced staff what to do.

Scenario 5: You see someone abusing staff/player in /m, what do you do? [if anything]: I'll first issue him a warning and after he continues then a mute then I'll call a higher staff to ban him.

Scenario 6: You see someone say a popular server name in chat, what do you do? [if anything]: If he becomes very toxic on advertising then mute for 15m then increase the mute if you continues after mute dismisses and after that I'll ask a higher staff about it.

Last edited: May 25, 2018
  2. Milangopali

Milangopali New Member

nice app

TanujGaming likes this.
  3. SinfulFish

SinfulFish New Member Staff Member

Nice Application, but you have to remember as a helper you can not ban. For future reference, not everything ends in a ban. Think of a ban as kind of a last ditch effort if the person is controllable. Also it would be nice to see you explain scenarios 5 and 6 instead of just saying same as "other scenario" even if it is repetitive. Just like at an actual job, doing things half arsed is bad. Good Luck! :D

(P.S. I know the last part makes me sound like a douche, but I meant it in the kindest way possible :D)

TanujGaming likes this.
  4. TanujGaming

TanujGaming New Member

Thanks for telling, I'll work on my scenarios