Yosei / Unknow Name's Staff Application.

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Yosei The French, Apr 13, 2018.

1. Yosei The French

Yosei The French New Member

Hello

IGN:

_Unknown_Name_ (most of peoples know me as Yosei)

How long have you been playing Zirone:
    Since about 1 year, when it was still Vulcan.

What is your timezone:

UTC+2 (France)

How many hours a day do you play:
    3/4h each day for the week and 8/10 week end (8/10 vacations but after that depends if I have stuff to do )

Are you Respectful/Respected:
    I'm respectful and i also think respected.

What can you do to benefit Zirone:
    I speak French and English and i'm never afk when i'm on Zirone so i can watch "not nice peoples"

Why should we chose YOU over other applicants:
    I've been here for some time now and I do not want to be only player but also actor of Zirone and participate for the community.

Do you have any former experience being a staff member on a minecraft server:
    I was moderator in the meantime and I create the rules of a server, his contract because we were a team, applications for grades and oral interviews but I still do not actually moderate because the server in question will never open in the end.

Have you ever been banned on Zirone:
    Not that I remember so no.

Scenario 1: You see someone spamming the chat but they won't stop, what would you do [if anything]:
    I warn him to stop clearly 1 time and if he still continue, Kick and Mute 10min if again.

Scenario 2: you see someone saying in helpop that there is a hacker in pvp but there are no mods on, what do you do? [if anything]:
    I put myself in spectator and I go to observe it to see it with my eyes, if I see the facts reported or anything else, I record it and I ban him 1 month.

Scenario 3: You see someone advertising their shop every 15 seconds, what do you do? [if anything]:
    Same as the 1st scenario but mute 30min this time.

Scenario 4: You see someone say a homophobic remark in /m, what do you do? [if anything]:
    I warn him on private message to stop and if he continue or provocate me, mute 2hours, if again mute 1day.

Scenario 5: You see someone abusing staff/player in /m, what do you do? [if anything]:
    Warn with explication on pm, kick, mute 2h if harrass player and 3h against STAFF.

Scenario 6: You see someone say a popular server name in chat, what do you do? [if anything]:
    if he spammed it, Ban perm, and if he say it 1 time, i clear the tchat and ban 3days.

Thank you for reading,
    Have a nice and goodday.

2. TanujGaming

TanujGaming New Member

Nice app dude.
    Appreciate it.

Yosei The French likes this.
  3. mpmp

mpmp Member Staff Member

Ok good application some of the scenarios would need to be changed but most of them are good

and overall good application

you are active

good luck

Yosei The French likes this.